Active Topics

Hello all,

I have a Nokia N800 Internet Tablet in beautiful shape in the original box with all documentation, software, and accesories (except for the Nokia earbuds), both original styli, and some extras:

* Two 8GB Sandisk SDHC cards

* A Think Outside foldable Bluetooth keyboard - very handy and portable keyboard!

* A washable and reusable screen protector (installed) - this tablet has never been used without the screen protector and so the digitizer / screen surface are in fantastic condition!

* A custom cable I made using a USB connector and the tablet end of a charging AC adapter with a current limiting resistor in-line so that the tablet will charge off of any battery powered cell phone charger or portable battery USB power supply (also allows you to charge the N800 with any 5v USB AC adapter). I've been using this cable with a Tekkeon 1550 4xAA charger/power supply to add 12+ hours run time without drawing power from the internal battery (Tekkeon 1550 not included). This cable is very useful!

* A two insert pen stylus - currently has two orange stylus inserts installed. Twist the top to the left or right to extent the insert tip at the end of the pen. An unused ink pen insert is included

The N800 has been reflashed and has the latest OS (Diablo_5.2008.43-7). This tablet has functioned flawlessly for me since purchasing it in March of 2008. The battery has always performed well providing several hours of WiFi use without depleting the charge (plenty left for further WiFi use or other activity). The unit itself shows very little signs of use. there are a few fine scratches here and there but nothing that would be considered significant wear. It really is in beautiful shape for a handheld that has been carried for close to two years. It's always been carried in either the included gray slip cover or a Sony padded slip cover and it has never been dropped. (Note: the screen looks dirty at the bottom - this is the screen protector and likely some smudges from use with fingers - as noted above the screen protector is washable and reusable - the screen itself has always had this screen protector in place so there is no wear).

The keyboard has seen very little use. It has always performed flawlessly when used. The battery may be weak and may need to be replaced - it has been in the keyboard for almost two years (checked monthly - never any signs of leak / corrosion).

Both SDHC cards have been flawless in performance as would be expected.

Now on Ebay

Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

Last edited by Deaj; 2009-12-03 at 07:04.