Notices

I've been trying tomanually install the zeemote and conf files from http://repository.maemo.org/extras-d...bz/libzeemote/ and http://repository.maemo.org/extras-d...bzeemote-conf/, but haven't had any success. Due to the extras-devel repo bug I haven't been able to download the files from there, and I know there are others who have this same problem.

I would greatly apprechiate any suggestions for what I might be doing wrong. I have downloaded and tried installing the following packages listed below, and have them all in the same folder. Below the filename is the error I get when trying to install the file.

libzeemote-conf_1.0.1-maemo1_armel.deb
(error: "Unable to install 'libzeemote-conf'. Some application packages required for the installation is missing.")

libzeemote-conf_1.0.1-maemo2_armel.deb

(error:"Unable to install 'zeemote control panel'. Some application packages required for the installation is missing.")

libzeemote-conf_1.0.1-maemo3_armel.deb
(error:"Unable to install 'zeemote control panel'. Some application packages required for the installation is missing.")

libzeemote_1.0.5-maemo1_armel.deb
(error:"Unable to install 'zeemote control panel'. Incompatible application package.")

libzeemote-dev_1.0.5-maemo1_armel.deb
(error:"Unable to install 'zeemote control panel'. Incompatible application package.")

libzeemote-conf-dev_1.0.1-maemo1_armel.deb

For the files that I get "Some application packages required for the installation is missing." it says the application package missing is "libzeemote"

I have this same problem, your not alone

hi can u help i cant seem to install d emulator for playin snes games it says i am missing the libzeemote and configurations cab u help please

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Kingston Jamaica
wow i swore i was alone with athose problems

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Kingston Jamaica
so why hasnt anyone replied to our messages..? WE NEED HELP we wann aplay SNES on our n900 too