Active Topics

i will make this thread for noobs like me for help to get some questions from the experts or experienced users that got success on overclocking their device. Its so hard to ask questions on the overclocking thread and it so damn long to read so maybe the experts can hear us here...

i got my question first....

- why is Titans kernels are so popular than Lehtos? What is the best suitable kernel to use at the moment?

i got mine oc using lethos 900Mhz w/c i think is dong fine, exept that when i run my twitter account on purple-haze i got constant 100% cpu usage on conky... so i disable it.

Originally Posted by iceman600 View Post
i will make this thread for noobs like me for help to get some questions from the experts or experienced users that got success on overclocking their device. Its so hard to ask questions on the overclocking thread and it so damn long to read so maybe the experts can hear us here...

i got my question first....

- why is Titans kernels are so popular than Lehtos? What is the best suitable kernel to use at the moment?

i got mine oc using lethos 900Mhz w/c i think is dong fine, exept that when i run my twitter account on purple-haze i got constant 100% cpu usage on conky... so i disable it.
If you are a noob, Do NOT overclock !!!

Originally Posted by N901 View Post
If you are a noob, Do NOT overclock !!!
ur kinda RUDE boi... Ur gonna die eventually

you'd better eat your words, sob

Originally Posted by N901 View Post
you'd better eat your words, sob
no im serious boi... and i hope u will soon. and that will make me a happy person cause your so stubborn. if you dont wanna help noobs just shut up.

and i noticed that you just joined this community lately... ur such a waste

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
if you overclock, you can't be a noob. because before the device overclocks, you have to do power user -stuff.

you should have stayed at the original thread....
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
you think that you'll get help with this attitude?
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ossipena For This Useful Post:
Posts: 208 | Thanked: 69 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ saint petersburg, fl
first of all, shouldn't the title be overclocking questions FROM noobs since noobs are asking the questions?

Second, if you can't figure something basic like this out you should not be overclocking in the first place.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weirdbeard For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by weirdbeard View Post
first of all, shouldn't the title be overclocking questions FROM noobs since noobs are asking the questions?

Second, if you can't figure something basic like this out you should not be overclocking in the first place.
sorry with that....(english not my native language) i did overclocked my device i just want some clarity on simple questions because the overclocking thread is really going longer and longer and its really hard to find a answer. and i did choose the word noob because of the n900 there are more maemo users now than the days of the NIT.

Originally Posted by ossipena View Post
you think that you'll get help with this attitude?
im sorry for that... its just that the reply i got is in bold and red.... who does that? not to mention larger font size...