Active Topics

I have a nokia n900 that runs the maemo OS and its to advance for me Im use to a windows mobile OS and before I sold my old aging Google G1 tmobile phone on ebay recently. It is in great shape just normal wear from my pockets. So before I put this n900 on ebay probably tommorow I want to see if someone wants to do a trade or for sale is: SOLD
Attached Images

Last edited by pctek; 2010-04-29 at 01:31.

Posts: 65 | Thanked: 36 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Las Vegas
My brother recently sold his N900 and got a nexus one. Seems like a pretty good phone to me, especially the navigation features.

Sorry the N900 isn't working out for you...

Originally Posted by FreeThinker View Post
My brother recently sold his N900 and got a nexus one. Seems like a pretty good phone to me, especially the navigation features.

Sorry the N900 isn't working out for you...
Yea this phone is awesome but seems more for extreme enthusiast and geeks heheh jsut not for me presonally, but it doesnt mean its a bad device though at all.

Posts: 932 | Thanked: 278 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Kentucky
Hope you get it sold. Mine is on at ebay at the moment.

Originally Posted by x61 View Post
Hope you get it sold. Mine is on at ebay at the moment.
Yea I just listed it on ebay for a scheldue time for tommorow. So why are you selling and what you going to get?

I really dislike eBay for selling phones. I put my old N95 on there, someone tried to scam me, I put the N900 up on there, and someone tried to scam me again!

Plus the seller fee's is a nightmare. If i sold it for £350, I would have to give eBay roughly a £30 cut of that! Absolutely ridiculous.

bump........

OCd?
International?

Posts: 115 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ Central Ohio
Originally Posted by m165 View Post
I really dislike eBay for selling phones. I put my old N95 on there, someone tried to scam me, I put the N900 up on there, and someone tried to scam me again!

Plus the seller fee's is a nightmare. If i sold it for £350, I would have to give eBay roughly a £30 cut of that! Absolutely ridiculous.
There is a proper way to respond to such scam attempts:
http://www.zug.com/pranks/powerbook/

Originally Posted by riahc3 View Post
OCd?
International?
OCd means overclocked? If yes then no I dont even know how to overclock it hehe.

Its the US version. Thanks