Active Topics

Notices

Banned | Posts: 3,412 | Thanked: 1,043 times | Joined on Feb 2010
Please post the name of any app that does not work in the PR1.2 update here so these issues can be looked at.

Posts: 3,203 | Thanked: 1,391 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Worthing, England
if there are any in particular, i'd suggest being pro active and letting the developer know.
----------- Are you on the N900 World Map? - http://pininthemap.com/maemo - masterpin: shotgun
----------- What apps do you want to see on the n900 or in MeeGo in the future? -

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noobmonkey For This Useful Post:
The Pidgin plugin seems to be giving a bunch of people problems. Seeing as I don't give a **** about it, this is the best I can do

Last edited by sjgadsby; 2010-05-31 at 00:16. Reason: do not evade language filters

Arghh msn doesnt work..
Msn Haze
Msn pecan
A msn

thats the only way to contact my Girlfriend... We dont have ping or something else.. darnitt -_-

Some desktop background and themes that I've downloaded and used before doesn't look right on the new virtual keyboard. The Up arrow and the back arrow doesn't show. The keyboard looks flat black even when I selected the reflect theme. i also tried the marina theme and still gave the same problem with the keyboard.

does anyoe elses joiku spot work? after the update mine doesnt work. my laptop picks it up and connects but the internet doesnt work. could it be because i recently upgraded to win7 64 bit?

Originally Posted by Bugslife View Post
Some desktop background and themes that I've downloaded and used before doesn't look right on the new virtual keyboard. The Up arrow and the back arrow doesn't show. The keyboard looks flat black even when I selected the reflect theme. i also tried the marina theme and still gave the same problem with the keyboard.
Try an-Droid

The Following User Says Thank You to nosa101 For This Useful Post:
and have anyone reported the bug for the MSN pecan and haze ? someone ?

Posts: 579 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Austria
  • Qstardict: is completely broken - I've filed a bug at garage to let the developer know (mstardict, which is in extras-testing works perfectly, however, and recognizes the dictionaries installed for qstardict, so can be used as a drop-in replacement)
  • PDF reader: does not display document embedded fonts any longer (bug filed and confirmed), see this thread, where I've uploaded the relevant PR1.1.1 file as a quick fix before PR1.2.1 or PR1.3 resolves that

Last edited by rebhana; 2010-05-30 at 22:21.

The Following User Says Thank You to rebhana For This Useful Post:
Posts: 177 | Thanked: 199 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Concepcion, Chile
msn pecam work here.

pr1.2 clean install ( nand + mmc )

The Following User Says Thank You to rlinfati For This Useful Post: