Active Topics

Posts: 20 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Sweden
I updated the latest power-kernel, with multiboot installed which broke the item that boots with the powerkernel. So i booted into normal maemo, fixed the item and put the new kernel in the multiboot folder, rebooted, and then - Brick. It showes Nokia and then it powers off. So probably I just made a typo so multiboot broke.

But enough about that, I know this is easy fixed with a reflash, but I dont want to lose my config-files, highscores, etc. So, to my question, how do i save them? Can i just reflash the bootloader, so i dont lose many hours configtweaking.

Sorry if im unclear or something, or if there already threads about this, but PLEASE help.

Posts: 609 | Thanked: 243 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Eastern USA
Thread moved to Maemo 5 / Fremantle.

Try to post in the most specific sub-forum to get more relevant attention.
Also, pin yourself in the map! Maemo Map. Send me a PM (Private Message) if I leave you hanging on a problem (or if you need more help).
Owner of both a N800 and N900; Active community member since Jan 2010. You've been xommified! - My blog.