Active Topics

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
Guys,

Lately I have noticed that I receive quite a few text messages a long time after they have been sent. When I receive them, the time on the text message still shows the original time of it being sent.

The network isn't clogged for sure. Is there something I can do? I flashed the device a couple of days ago, hoping to resolve it, but it didn't.

What maybe related - at times when people try to call me, they get to hear 'phone switched off' or 'phone unavailable' messages... even though I may be in good network coverage area, either listening to music or at times, even when doing nothing......

This is bugging the hell ou of me. Anyone else experienced similar problem??

Posts: 417 | Thanked: 182 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ At your mom's house, with my feet up!
yes, on AT&T, but only after being in tablet mode for awhile, and then going back to phone mode.

well for me after i installed the black plastic theme pack my n900 started dropping calls and giveing me the connection error messege, i uninstalled it and everything went back to normal, then i installed the drlauncher widget, i started haveing the texting problem, with delayed text messeges and failed to send text messeges, i uninstalled it and now everything is normal and everythings seems to load faster now.

Posts: 254 | Thanked: 95 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ New Delhi, India
Originally Posted by Surge72 View Post
well for me after i installed the black plastic theme pack my n900 started dropping calls and giveing me the connection error messege, i uninstalled it and everything went back to normal, then i installed the drlauncher widget, i started haveing the texting problem, with delayed text messeges and failed to send text messeges, i uninstalled it and now everything is normal and everythings seems to load faster now.
Really? I've had black plastic for quite some time now but the problem seems to be more recent. I'll uninstall it and see for a couple of days.... Thanks for the suggestion mate!