Active Topics

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Enlgand
Hi,
I have been a long time reader of these forums and found them to be useful a few weeks ago my N900 the charging port on my n900 broke. I sent it away to Vodafone who said the phone was water damaged (which i know for a fact it isn't). The phone still works I will up photos when i can get hold of a friends Nokia that has the same battery.

I am looking to sell this phone as Vodafone who have treated me awfully through this process have replaced it with a BB bold.

I would love to see this phone get a new lease of life in capable hands. Other than selling it to computer exchange so they can strip it for spares and repairs.

If anyone wants more info or is interested please let me know.

For now here are the photos of the condition of the phone it has a few minor scratches on the screen I'm afraid.

Front View

Scratches - Not sure if youll be able to see them

Back View

Back View With Battery & Back Casing

I am open to offers but will not sell for less than £21 as i can get this from computer exchange.

As for method of sale it will be listed on ebay and the link will be posted here if I get any interest. This is both to protect me and the buyer.

Thanks for reading guys.

21lbs shipped to the usa?

Im afraid that would have to be £21 + cost of shipping. I am going to go and get prices for shipping tomorrow. However can I just state this is a UK phone and I would only be willing to ship to the US, UK, Australia & NZ.

I'll buy it, email sent

I would like to buy it as well but just post it on ebay first as you might get better bids there

Posts: 1,503 | Thanked: 2,688 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Denmark
I would like to buy it also.
I'm from Denmark

I have received offers from numerous sources. Unfortunately I have been unable to respond to them because I am having forum issues. Can I just ask the people that have sent me offers would you be willing to bid on ebay if I was to put the phone up on there? Please could you respond in the forum for now until I have the email issues sorted.

Or PM me on the forum.

Thanks

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
wow thats soo cheap! if it still does work.. any photos with screen on??

It does still work i'm hoping to have photos of the screen up here soon. I can't at the moment as I have no means of charging the battery until my mate comes round with his 5800 that has the same battery.