hey people. I'm looking to sell or trade my N800. the screen just isn't big enough for my eyes and I'm really more interested in going with one of the newer platforms that are in the works.

the N800 is in perfect condition, except for a scratch in the lcd that's about 1/2 inch long, but not very deep. the scratch is only visible when the device is powered off and doesn't seem to cause any issues with the digitizer. there are no dead spots with the stylus, and everything seems to work perfectly. all original packaging and accessories are included, and I'll throw in a second wall charger. I'll also include a 1G SD card and a BT GPS receiver, if you want them.

any offers? I'll take cash or gear. if you want to go through eBay for the extra protection, I'll be willing to give it to you in a private auction or set something else up.

Posts: 919 | Thanked: 37 times | Joined on Aug 2006 @ /dev/null
What kind of gear you want to trade for?

I would consider any mobile computing devices... but, I have a few palm devices, and I'm not too interested in any CE/WM/PPC/HPC based devices. I would make an exception for a Xybernaut POMA. I would also love to get a Cisco PIX, since my 2600 series router is getting a little old and I need something that can firewall and route dot1q VLANs for my aironet and proxim wireless equipment. I would also consider an 802.11g capable aironet access point, or home theater pc gear, since my old G4 mac mini isn't cutting it in that dept.

otherwise, offer... I love gadgets and cash is fine.

------
EDIT: anyone is free to pm me, if you'd prefer taking it out of public view.

Last edited by TitaniumRat; 2007-06-06 at 18:16.

Can you get any pictures of the scratch?

sure, I will post pictures tonight (it's noon here, atm, maybe 6-7PM or so).

Posts: 772 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Jul 2005 @ Montclair, NJ (NYC suburbs)
What kind of price is a fair price, do you think?

Roger

PM if you wish.

not sure on a fair price, anyone wanna offer?

btw, I'm in the middle of a move, so until I get broadband access on thursday, I'm only available during the day.