Active Topics

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Check this out, the new Symbian and the X7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXswt...layer_embedded

Posts: 1,729 | Thanked: 388 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Canada
Originally Posted by ericsson View Post
Check this out, the new Symbian and the X7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXswt...layer_embedded
x7 looks good, but i would be getting the e6 instead...and thanks for the video.....

im always an e-series fan and it ended up with the freakin' e7 but the e6 brings all my taste for e-series back....

i searched articles why new Symbian is "aka-ed" Anna but im not having a good luck here

"The best way to break a Spell is to prevent it from being cast in the first place"

N900: 1000/1150mhz; sampling_rate 15; up_threshold 150000;

Originally Posted by gabby131 View Post
x7 looks good, but i would be getting the e6 instead...and thanks for the video.....

im always an e-series fan and it ended up with the freakin' e7 but the e6 brings all my taste for e-series back....

i searched articles why new Symbian is "aka-ed" Anna but im not having a good luck here
Now that they've done away with ^3 and ^4, apparently they've just gone with girls' names from now on. Supposedly they have 2-3 already planned out after Anna IIRC.

Banned | Posts: 706 | Thanked: 296 times | Joined on May 2010
Ana is my favorite name......so much better than cold and unapproachable numbering versions.........
Perhaps next version should be:

Keisha
Gaga
Kardashian
Kleopatra.......

Posts: 855 | Thanked: 612 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Germany
i would go for e6 too, looks really nice!
Anna is good, next should be Betty, so it would be in alphabetical order, like Android=)

Dang, what's happening at Nokia? They have spent the last 5 years sitting on their hands, jump in bed with MS to make W7 phones but then start pumping out some damn sexy Symbian hardware.

Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
Anna is good, next should be Betty, so it would be in alphabetical order, like Android=)
Yea. I'm still waiting for the N950 or whatever it will be called. Physical keyboard is the key. If the N950 has no keyboard, then E6 it is.

Posts: 364 | Thanked: 128 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Australia
looks good, prefer a hardware keyboard, on screen is no good after using n900

Love the looks a lot, can get 1 for cheap, but I just can't go back to symbian after maemo
Is it possible to get maemo on the X7?

i've never seen any symbian-factory-installed device successfully running maemo, so the answer is probably NO!!

Originally Posted by Alfred View Post
next will be Belle IIRC

Last edited by figaro; 2011-06-11 at 19:55.