Active Topics

Posts: 1,103 | Thanked: 368 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ india, indore
I have use this application before this, but since i have flashed my N900 i got this error

I tried and change region and also language but same result. can you suggest what region or language should i use or can you plz give me .deb file of it?
Attached Images

get your smooth live wallpaper today
My YouTube videos

Last edited by nicholes; 2011-05-15 at 04:00.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nicholes For This Useful Post:
i think you can help me!!!

My YouTube videos

Posts: 762 | Thanked: 395 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Helsinki
At some point you could grab this app from extras-devel... tried enabling the repo and trying that?

EDIT: I can find it in apps list in HAM. Its still in extras-devel, though.

Please read my blog: "PeakMobility", which deals with MeeGo/Maemo, Windows Phone and mobile technology in general from a hedonistic user point-of-view: http://peakmob.blogspot.com/

The Following User Says Thank You to cjp For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by cjp View Post
At some point you could grab this app from extras-devel... tried enabling the repo and trying that?

EDIT: I can find it in apps list in HAM. Its still in extras-devel, though.
well thanks for reply, but i could not find it in HAM even after updating catalogue(already have ovi repo enabled)

can you give .deb file of it,,,,,, it is very VERY important for me

My YouTube videos

Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by nicholes View Post
I have use this application before this, but since i have flashed my N900 i got this error

I tried and change region and also language but same result. can you suggest what region or language should i use or can you plz give me .deb file of it?
Nicholes,
I am afraid there is some problem with the ovi store. In the past couple days the downloads suddenly went down to zero. I sent them an email so they can check it.
Felipe

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases

Last edited by fcrochik; 2011-05-14 at 15:52.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by fcrochik View Post
Nicholes,
I am afraid there is some problem with the ovi store. In the past couple days the downloads suddenly went down to zero. I sent them an email so they can check it.
Felipe
does that mean no one can download apps from ovi store?

My YouTube videos

does that mean no one can download apps from ovi store?
Before Friday the Ovi reports showed some MobWebMail downloads every day (from many countries) then suddenly all stopped.

I am assuming that there is some issue with the store that prevents you (and everybody else) from downloading mobwebmail.

Unfortunately I don't know how to test and/or verify this information on my own. I (we) will have to wait until they reply to my email - probably no sooner than Monday.

BTW, MobWebMail is also available for symbian^3 on the ovi store so not getting any downloads at all seems even stranger.

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network

Last edited by fcrochik; 2011-05-14 at 18:22.

The Following User Says Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
UPDATE:
I just tried to download a couple applications on my n900 from the ovi store and couldn't ....Maybe there is an issue with the "store" and not just with get mobwebmail from the store.

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
For Maemo/N900:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:
Please post reply of your email here i am waiting ,,,, and thanks for the help and being with with me.

My YouTube videos

Please post reply of your email here i am waiting ,,,, and thanks for the help and being with with me.
Just in case: you know you can get the application from the extras-devel, right?

By no means I am trying "to discourage you" to buy it from the ovi store for $1 but I would hate for you to spend any more time without being able to access your email with mobwebmail

My maemo work:
For Harmattan:
For Maemo/N900:

The Following User Says Thank You to fcrochik For This Useful Post:

Tags
kill me now!