TodoLister is a todo manager, it uses device calendar database.

Some info: the word "All" in toolbar is part of a path view, swipe it left or right to filter todos by collection, same applies for the AddTodoSheet.
If a todo has a note, it can be shown clicking on the todo. To delete a todo, press and hold on it.
DualArrow icon in the header is used to pick sorting criteria.
To create a todo, you must fill the title and pick a calendar.

Will be published on Nokia Store.
Attached Files
File Type: deb todolisterfree_0.0.1_armel.deb (161.3 KB, 377 views)

Last edited by gionni88; 2011-11-23 at 16:48.

Hi,
I've installed it on my N9 with PR1.0.
The first problem i ran into is that it's impossible to add new todos.
Should that be possible?

Yes, adding todos should be possible.

Steps to do to add a todo (sorry for the word game...): tap on the "plus", type a title for todo, swipe the calendar left/right to pick the desidered one, tap on "Add". Calendar is the same of the picked one in the main page, it must not be "All" or you can't add a todo.

If a todo is checked in default calendar app, is it checked as well in TodoLister?

Thanks for the help.

Aah, now i know how to do a todo
Yes, it works.
After adding the todo and quiting the todolister i went into the ordinary calendar where it showed up properly.
Marked it as done and fired the todolister back up again, and it was marked as done.

Now i did another test.
I've added another todo, marked that one as done from TodoLister and unmarked the first one I've already marked as done from the Calendar.
Exit TodoLister and went back into the calendar.
The First one is still marked as done and the new one is not marked as done.

Thanks, it works so.

Your last test is not related to this application, it's just the default calendar app not updating itself if a third app changes the calendar database, nothing to worry about.

EDIT: well, it can't update itself because the checking/unchecking is not done through QtMobility, which emits the right signals to handle it.

Last edited by gionni88; 2011-11-23 at 16:50.

Posts: 4 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Nov 2009 @ San Francisco, CA
Thanks for this great application! I really like it as I heavily depend on my mail for exchange todos which I usually can't have open at the same time as the calendar, is it is the same program.

One thing is missing though. Could you please update the view more often?
When I change something on the server, the calendar app shows it immediately but your app does not.

Thanks a lot!
sfs

New version:

0.0.2 (18-12-2011)
* Todos List gets refreshed when database is modified (by stock application or a syncronization).
* Clicking the current calendar filter in main page will open a menu list to select another calendar. Swiping it left/right is still working.
* Changed the way to pick the calendar in "Add todo" sheet.
* Todos can now be created without a set expiration date.
* Application can now remember last shown calendar in main page, if setting option is enabled.
* Changed ui style to a more "orange" version.

Package sent to Nokia QA aswell.
Attached Files
File Type: deb todolisterfree_0.0.2_armel.deb (165.7 KB, 79 views)