Active Topics

Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
Hello, first one, sorry for my bad english.

I had to give my Nokia N9, because I have sent more times for repair. I now use an Android (Motorola RAZR Maxx) and am using the phone a bit spoiled when it comes to the battery.
I would like to go back to Nokia N9. Only I had the following problems:

Earpiece and microphone were not clean in transit. Telephony quality was therefore difficult. Poor battery runtime.

My Questions is:
1) is it possible to chance the microphone/ear speaker with a another one?
2) to change the Network antenna.... otherwise move, so you do not disturb the antenna with your hand.
3) Even if it sounds crazy....But scan the housing by means of laser technology....The housing on the computer modify slightly thicker. With a 3D printer produce to can install a more powerful battery.
4) If its possible....modify the camera driver to install a better camera.

It all sounds crazy. But perhaps feasible. It would be worthwhile. Because MeeGo is the best system I've ever used.

The Following User Says Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 45 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Helsinki
Install Mer to Razr?

Originally Posted by cvp View Post
Hello, first one, sorry for my bad english.

I had to give my Nokia N9, because I have sent more times for repair. I now use an Android (Motorola RAZR Maxx) and am using the phone a bit spoiled when it comes to the battery.
I would like to go back to Nokia N9. Only I had the following problems:

Earpiece and microphone were not clean in transit. Telephony quality was therefore difficult. Poor battery runtime.

My Questions is:
1) is it possible to chance the microphone/ear speaker with a another one?
2) to change the Network antenna.... otherwise move, so you do not disturb the antenna with your hand.
3) Even if it sounds crazy....But scan the housing by means of laser technology....The housing on the computer modify slightly thicker. With a 3D printer produce to can install a more powerful battery.
4) If its possible....modify the camera driver to install a better camera.

It all sounds crazy. But perhaps feasible. It would be worthwhile. Because MeeGo is the best system I've ever used.

About the 3d printer thing, no, because it wouldn't fit if it was thicker.