I haven't used WP7, so don't know if it works well.
I hope it is good. More good software and products is always a win for consumers.

I think brand loyalty is somewhat overrated.
When the first Nokia WP device is released, I doubt if it will be cheap.
But the current WP7 devices are becoming very affordable, the LG and Samsung are 200-250 euros (without a contract). So if you are interested in WP7, buying one of those would probably be a better idea.
And if WP turns out to be not for you, you can buy the MeeGo/Harmattan or an Android/iphone device in 6-12 months

Originally Posted by teh View Post
Its obvious if you have a read of the forums that a lot of maemo/nokia (I would like to say majority but I can't factually prove that) users are NOT happy with the idea of WP7, and topics like this will provoke flames, and troll beating.
Which is why the IDC predicts that Nokia's marketshare in the smartphone market will increase?

Posts: 120 | Thanked: 24 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Brisbane, Australia.
Sorry if you don't like the concept of progression. WP7 is the future, failure to embrace will cause you to fall behind. Much like how I have an N900 in the year 2011.

Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
I haven't used WP7, so don't know if it works well.
I hope it is good. More good software and products is always a win for consumers.

I think brand loyalty is somewhat overrated.
When the first Nokia WP device is released, I doubt if it will be cheap.
But the current WP7 devices are becoming very affordable, the LG and Samsung are 200-250 euros (without a contract). So if you are interested in WP7, buying one of those would probably be a better idea.
And if WP turns out to be not for you, you can buy the MeeGo/Harmattan or an Android/iphone device in 6-12 months
Good post, Bernard. Glad to see that there are some people who accept that the N900 is falling behind.

Benard, you are one smart man.

Dude, its been discontinued and is looked after the community. We know that, but I've been on here long enough to know what thin ice you are treading on with Maemo faithfuls.

Yes thank-you, I have realised this due to the lack of apps available for me to download.

Originally Posted by teh View Post
Dude, its been discontinued and is looked after the community. We know that, but I've been on here long enough to know what thin ice you are treading on with Maemo faithfuls.
Aw you're cute. Sticking up for your community, I like that.

I'm not trying to offend anyone here though. :/

I'm just saying the N900 is falling behind. Prove me wrong?

At first i thought you where for real.
I don't actually mind WP like many here, but creating just random threads.

Troll.

I've created 1 thread.

Clearly you posted just to get your post count higher.

Tags
bad troll, brainwashed, dork bot, idiot, just say f no, microtroll, popcorn anyone?, steve ballmer, troll yer boat, wait for the w8, wankers