Active Topics

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 86 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Düsseldorf, Germany
Originally Posted by Try Catch View Post
I have the same issue too and I dont have Real Golf installed :-(. How can I fix this. I want to be able to install things...
For me it helped to enable developer mode, wait for the N9 to install some stuff, let it reboot and then disable developer mode again.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to duesselschorsch For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by mousse04 View Post
Anyone already tried to flash the N9 with a Finnish firmware (of course I'm speaking for people who don't have a PR_001)?
Not personally but other has, but it will not work because of certs...

Posts: 443 | Thanked: 282 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Grenoble, France
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
Not personally but other has, but it will not work because of certs...
Ok thanks a lot

Originally Posted by duesselschorsch View Post
For me it helped to enable developer mode, wait for the N9 to install some stuff, let it reboot and then disable developer mode again.
Enabling and disabling the developed solved my installing problems. Thank you!

The Following User Says Thank You to Skogger For This Useful Post:
Looks like homescreen in landscape tweak is working better in PR1.1. No more blacked out icons in application list screen.

http://wiki.meego.com/Migrating_from...landscape_mode

I had to reboot for it to take effect, but it has been working for an hour without problems.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Manatus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 23 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Finland
If anyone have "can't connect to twitter" bug, here is a solution which worked for me.

http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/...1203359#M28779

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flapzapninja For This Useful Post:
Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
Originally Posted by Manatus View Post
Looks like homescreen in landscape tweak is working better in PR1.1. No more blacked out icons in application list screen.

http://wiki.meego.com/Migrating_from...landscape_mode

I had to reboot for it to take effect, but it has been working for an hour without problems.
you mean the app "landscape enabler" works? it doesnt work at all for me, havent updated yet

Originally Posted by F2thaK View Post
you mean the app "landscape enabler" works? it doesnt work at all for me, havent updated yet
No, not landscape enabler deb but creating and editing meegotouchhome.css, along with two directories as per wiki.meego.com mentions. I haven't tested the enabler deb to achieve the same.

Just saw the first bug in landscape mode; I turned the phone to portrait, but the task switcher didn't wholly realize this leaving half of the tasked windows outside of the screen. It worked ok when I tried it again. Still no black icons in application list as did happen before PR1.1, so I think I can live with that if nothing else funny happens.

Note: while Meego homescreens are landscape, and the browser is in landscape, the browsers in task switcher view still turn to portrait mode in their little screens, even when the dashboard itself stays all the time in landscape. This eats some of the usability and main reasons I'd like to have the dashboard in landscape, eg. to keep all browser windows all the time in landscape when switching through them.

The Following User Says Thank You to Manatus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 115 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Helsinki
Originally Posted by Flapzapninja View Post
If anyone have "can't connect to twitter" bug, here is a solution which worked for me.

http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/...1203359#M28779
I had this from day one, can confirm that this indeed works. Thanks!

Originally Posted by duesselschorsch View Post
Thanks, all updates finally worked :-). I also still had the twitter bug. Solved it with the solution posted above. Cheers all!