Notices

Posts: 665 | Thanked: 2,388 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Zagreb, Croatia
I need somebody that has the Chinese characters issue not show properly to send me his/hers database so I can test. PM me with download links please.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,716 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by knobtviker View Post
I need somebody that has the Chinese characters issue not show properly to send me his/hers database so I can test. PM me with download links please.
well, you could simply search for gangnam style, which has korean characters in the title aswell.. that could be enough for you already I guess to test non latin chars.

Posts: 92 | Thanked: 19 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ China
send to you

Posts: 185 | Thanked: 85 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Athens Greece
i just bought it :-) thanks @knobtviker

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Working on it already. Might need your help (database) for testing later on.
Thank you!! My pleasure to!

Ps: Which specific database file to send you?

Last edited by chenliangchen; 2013-01-26 at 13:37.

Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
Originally Posted by brkn View Post
Already suggested a second chinese version with some protection. Could be sold via paypal, buyers get a serial to unlock. That way Ovi store can be bypassed. Then we will see how many honest users there are...
I'm afraid it wouldn't work. PayPal is not popular in China, most of them uses alipay. Also there are serious issue with Chinese Ovi Store, as the service is run my a company called Tom (as far as I know, for MeeGo), and recently the regulation has been changed they need to update the Chinese store, but they can no longer find MeeGo expert from Nokia, so they plan to shut down the paid service for N9 (Maybe they already do)

The Chinese store is a mess...... Everything rediculously cheap (most apps about 1 yuan, about 10 British pennys) even though they have serious problem processing payments.

Posts: 491 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Pordenone IT
is it normal behaivour that if media player is playing a song and soundwave recognise a song the music stops? is it possible in the next version choose to not stop music?

Y i try 10 songs but only 1 song success get the song name =(

Originally Posted by lorenzo View Post
is it normal behaivour that if media player is playing a song and soundwave recognise a song the music stops? is it possible in the next version choose to not stop music?
No, that's not normal. I'll test. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

The Following User Says Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by darkphantom93 View Post
Y i try 10 songs but only 1 song success get the song name =(
All depends on your songs and mostly on enviroment noise.

I personally tested it when music is very quiet at night, in loud caffe bars (plenty testing there) and even next to a V8 engine rumble and car driving.
90% of tests were a success.

About Chinese Store, I'm sorry to hear that. My mood since yesterday went from 'I'll nuke the forum and server' to 'that's sad'. Still undecided on that matter.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to knobtviker For This Useful Post:

Tags
shazam, soundhound