Active Topics

There's one annoying thing about the clearprotector screen protector. There's a lot of orange peel efect, so that's why I'm switching to the clarivue protector. Also the clearprotector seems very spongy compared to the clarivue, whereas the clarivue doesn't even feel like it's on the screen.

Last edited by manjingo; 2009-12-18 at 05:01.

i just got email from noveo phone case if any one interested
Nokia N900 Tradition leather case
[21247] listed $51.00
to see
http://www.noreveusa.com/popup_image...case_black.jpg

to buy
http://www.noreveusa.com/product_inf...oducts_id=2308
to see a video example
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5n1R0XCFBQ

Originally Posted by AnimalMind View Post
Hey guys,

I just ordered:
Silicone Case for Nokia N900 (Black)
and
Rubberized Hard Case for Nokia N900 - (Black)

So I could compare the two, Ill write up a review once I get them and test them out.

AM

I got a cheap white case from Ebay that resambles the rubberized hard case in the way it looks. I was somewhat disapointed by the white case since it had some anoying spots on it that I could not remove. I wonder if the cases you posted are really better then the cheap ones on ebay. (I kinda doubt it)

So I'm interrested in one of these cases too. However I wonder what the difrence is between those too as well. I really hope the ruberized one has a ruber kinda feeling to it (slip proof). Looking forward to your review.

If you received them, let us know so I can order
( I'm getting this one too http://pdair.com/catalog/product_inf...ducts_id=26893)

Hey guys,

I just ordered:
and

So I could compare the two, Ill write up a review once I get them and test them out.

AM
Yo lemme know how that hardcase is. I got a similar one for my ipod touch. What I did was put on an invisible shield and then the hard case. I like it that way cuz it prevents lint etc from compromising the shield adhesiveness. I wonder if those will fit with an invisible shield on?

Originally Posted by manjingo View Post
There's one annoying thing about the clearprotector screen protector. There's a lot of orange peel efect, so that's why I'm switching to the clarivue protector. Also the clearprotector seems very spongy compared to the clarivue, whereas the clarivue doesn't even feel like it's on the screen.

That's part of the reason I switched from PhantomSkinz which is the same type of military grade material to the Vikuiti DQC-160 which btw I have two extra of & will sell for $11/each shipped (a little cheaper then importing from Germany).

Goes on easily (no adhesive or wetting), is almost an exact fit leaving no gap, & is nearly invisible.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to youth For This Useful Post:
Posts: 43 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Marseille , France
I bought duresec ultraclear x6 and it sucks , bubbles at corners , size is too big and a corner has started to go off , people tell me : "your phone is scratched" , well "no its the anti-scratch"

will try the vikuiti

Posts: 11 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Perth, Australia
Hey guys,

I just ordered:
and

AM
You can get three of those rubberised hard cases for about 9 bucks here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-PCS-Rubberized...item27ade91729

If you want 3 black ones just ask. Free shipping too I got mine a few weeks ago, they look alright. (Now I just need the phone to put in them :P) I wouldn't pay 18 bucks for 1 though.

Originally Posted by youth View Post
That's part of the reason I switched from PhantomSkinz which is the same type of military grade material to the Vikuiti DQC-160 which btw I have two extra of & will sell for $11/each shipped (a little cheaper then importing from Germany).

Goes on easily (no adhesive or wetting), is almost an exact fit leaving no gap, & is nearly invisible.
Where will you ship too?

Posts: 53 | Thanked: 29 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Netherlands
Using Vikuiti DQC-160 too since the first hour. Had the slightly too big cutout version. I recieved new one's which have a perfect fit.

Best screenprotector I have ever used, so highly recommended.

Originally Posted by AndrewG View Post
Where will you ship too?

Worldwide.

Shipping from Germany to the US was pretty quick though at four days since it was just letter sized mail.

Tags
accessories, accessory, case, gear, holster, n900, pouch, protection, screen protector