Active Topics

5 times outa 10, when i pull a ringing phone out of my pocket, i seem to lose the call. I presume the hangup button must be being pressed. Is there a slide to answer add on or something.

thanks tom

Originally Posted by nokiafarce View Post
5 times outa 10, when i pull a ringing phone out of my pocket, i seem to lose the call. I presume the hangup button must be being pressed. Is there a slide to answer add on or something.
It was 2 times out of 3 for me.
It would be nice if you had to press the reject call button longer for it to activate to prevent accidentally rejecting calls.
..Also, could you put a more descriptive title when you start a thread?

I used to find the same thing all the time but it only seemed to be when I put pressure on the closed camera shutter cover with my fingers as I went to pull it out of the case. It stopped being a problem when I started using it as an mp3 player as when headphones are plugged in on the top the camera module is at the bottom, and so out of reach of my fingers. I didn't think I was hitting reject button cause that is at the other end of the screen when it was the other way up in the holder. I never got round to seeing if it was anything to do with the camera cover. I did wonder since it has a magnetic switch in there.

hoggerz