Active Topics

Originally Posted by Magik View Post
EDITED: oww i didn't mention about option called "Mark all threads as read". When you out of interesting topics to visit you press that button and w8 for another posts
Yup, it's called "Mark Forums Read" on vB. You can find it at the bottom of the main forum page, just above 'What's going on'. It's also on the Quick Links menu at the right.

You can also use this link if you want:

http://talk.maemo.org/forumdisplay.php?do=markread

Last edited by Reggie; 2010-07-08 at 22:43.

The Following User Says Thank You to Reggie For This Useful Post:
Posts: 726 | Thanked: 345 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by Magik View Post
Joorin, hmm... i don't know how to describe it, but it is my personal preference of browsing on forums. For Reggie and maybe others it's more pages. For me it's more comfortable, because when you read posts, the topics disappear from "unread option".
Since you managed to, in my eyes, contradict yourself while trying to describe your opinion, it came across as a special opinion. And since your suggested change would affect everyone else, including me, I tried to make you clarify a bit as to help me understand you better.

I can't say I understand you better now but I have no problem with respecting your opinion even though I don't agree on the bit that I do understand.

ps
You are just posting in this thread to catch me on words or are you here to say something useful?
Your passive aggressive "I'm only joking." stab is not fitting. Stick to more direct and up front assaults.

And yes, I'm only in this thread to pick on you, your words, your way of thinking and everything you stand for.

Oh, I almost forgot: