Active Topics

Posts: 284 | Thanked: 498 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ Poland
Has any of you whiners actually tried the example application? The level of control is absolutely insane for a phone. You can force ISO100 in low light so the exposure time is 3-4 seconds. No more ISO3200 blurry cam. And this is just a small example. It shoots raw images, do you know of any other phone shooting raw, uncompressed images? I'm still playing around, but this opens up so many possibilities...

The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Tomaszd For This Useful Post:
what a disappointing !!!!!!!!!!!!
this is not even a news, it is very sad....

Posts: 337 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Atlanta
Originally Posted by Tomaszd View Post
Has any of you whiners actually tried the example application? The level of control is absolutely insane for a phone. You can force ISO100 in low light so the exposure time is 3-4 seconds. No more ISO3200 blurry cam. And this is just a small example. It shoots raw images, do you know of any other phone shooting raw, uncompressed images? I'm still playing around, but this opens up so many possibilities...
I haven't tried it yet. I am a mobile photographer but I am caught up at the moment on the latest N900 android release....I'll have to boot back into Maemo soo. (That even sounds amazing, booting back and forward on a mobile device...wow)

So many great things happening with the N900....I have my Overclocking....N64 Emu.....Android FroYo...and now the most amazing camera application to look forward to!

Really Big Happy Face

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deaconclgi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 89 | Thanked: 48 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Glasgow
Originally Posted by Tomaszd View Post
I agree that this is really nice. I'm really pleased with it!

Originally Posted by Deaconclgi View Post
I haven't tried it yet. I am a mobile photographer but I am caught up at the moment on the latest N900 android release....I'll have to boot back into Maemo soo. (That even sounds amazing, booting back and forward on a mobile device...wow)

So many great things happening with the N900....I have my Overclocking....N64 Emu.....Android FroYo...and now the most amazing camera application to look forward to!

Really Big Happy Face
So what is this latest N900 android release?

N900; Maemo 5 PR 1.2

Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
this is cool, but i'm upset that the exciting news isn't that my n900 can't transform into a spaceship and transmutate lead into gold. i mean, isn't that what flash 10.1 does? or the iphone? seriously people, complain complain complain. complainers deserve nothing.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post:
Posts: 337 | Thanked: 192 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Atlanta
Originally Posted by ljmt01 View Post
So what is this latest N900 android release?
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=58890

Posts: 451 | Thanked: 424 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ England
Originally Posted by !!Nokia N900!! View Post
what a disappointing !!!!!!!!!!!!
this is not even a news, it is very sad....
What is sad is having people like you in this great community. Oh, and learn to spell.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jd4200 For This Useful Post:
Can someone post RAW images taken with the fcam? preferably with low light and ISO 100 or so.

Posts: 141 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Netherlands
I cannot understand the negative reactions of many on here,
If you are that unhappy then buy another make of phone
Fcamera has huge potential

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pthomas22 For This Useful Post:

Tags
announced, color you loser, fail!, guessed wrong, misstep, riddle me this, you dun goofed