Active Topics

Posts: 1,048 | Thanked: 1,127 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Amsterdam
mmurfin87

Being your number 5 whilst on holiday, at least I have an explanation now for why you stole my iPhone and forced me to buy an n900 which was just the $30 cheaper that I was lacking. Being drunk is never an excuse, however, after feeling so left in the dark by Nokia I might actually go out and do the same! Blaming you of course.

Originally Posted by Russianhaxor View Post
Has anyone noticed the overall increasing negativity of these forums? I feel like the frustration that people have with Nokia has caused issues in regards to people taking out that anger on others on the forums. Its really not cool at all and I feel like the fact that new rules are being put in effect further validates this point.
I want to answer "No" but I don't want to contribute to the negativity on this forum.

Posts: 117 | Thanked: 16 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ San Diego
Originally Posted by harp View Post
I want to answer "No" but I don't want to contribute to the negativity on this forum.
hahahaha good point.

Posts: 307 | Thanked: 157 times | Joined on Jul 2009 @ Illinois, USA
Originally Posted by anthonie View Post
mmurfin87

Being your number 5 whilst on holiday, at least I have an explanation now for why you stole my iPhone and forced me to buy an n900 which was just the $30 cheaper that I was lacking. Being drunk is never an excuse, however, after feeling so left in the dark by Nokia I might actually go out and do the same! Blaming you of course.
haha yes, i vaguely remember you and your iphone. I believe i was completely drunk and in need of additional toilet paper (all that alcohol gives one HORRIBLE diahrrea) and thinking that your iphone might "have an app for that"

Posts: 4,672 | Thanked: 5,455 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Springfield, MA, USA
"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Posts: 271 | Thanked: 65 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Poland, Białystok
Has anyone noticed the overall increasing negativity of these forums?
Maybe in the "coucil" thread a little bit, but overall... no, I didn't notice anything like that