Posts: 738 | Thanked: 179 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Gold Coast, Australia
Originally Posted by Hootenholler View Post
It's annoying on ANY screen.
Yeah you are right i hate it even on my desktop computer. I think everyone hates it wont be long before its removed

Posts: 356 | Thanked: 217 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Netherlands
Dude, I have those problems with my stuff too. not because its all cr@p, but somehow everything fails when your showing it to others. Just show them the camera WITH flash, the FM transmitter and the Sixaxis support features, and the iphone-lovers will be gone.

Posts: 37 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Norway
No normal person is ever gonna be impressed by an n900 next to an iphone4. If you think so you are in serious denial. If you happen to find a linux fan you may be able to sway him but that's about it.

Originally Posted by lucas777 View Post
The facebook issue comes with the fact that the new update now has the photos come up like a slide show and its really annoying on the N900 screen
This is how I fixed that issue by installing the greasemonkey plugin for microb from the repositories and this script from userscripts.
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/97078

Last edited by Transcend; 2011-03-02 at 17:55.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Transcend For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Transcend View Post
This is how I fixed that issue by installing the greasemonkey plugin for microb from the repositories and this script from userscripts.
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/97078
I have installed greasemonkey from the repos. I went to the script and hit install but it still seems to show me the new version. Is there something else I need to do?
Agro ... : |*****-----] Relic(s) : G1, N900

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by tenkom View Post
No normal person is ever gonna be impressed by an n900 next to an iphone4. If you think so you are in serious denial. If you happen to find a linux fan you may be able to sway him but that's about it.
I don't know about you, in the circumstances where people are barely acquainted, I always got the most attention because everyone else use iPhone.

If I'm not taking out my N900, I noticed that their topics would usually along the line of the iPhone cases comparsion, which will get bored and dead-air very soon.

I didn't say iPhone is not good. It's very good, too good that everyone uses.

Restart your browser close all your microb windows including bookmarks the first window that launches when you first open the browser.

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Get a shotgun and go on a friends shooting rampage. You know? Like they do in US shopping malls.

Banned | Posts: 726 | Thanked: 497 times | Joined on Aug 2010 @ Gravesend, UK
Originally Posted by 9000 View Post
I don't know about you, in the circumstances where people are barely acquainted, I always got the most attention because everyone else use iPhone.

If I'm not taking out my N900, I noticed that their topics would usually along the line of the iPhone cases comparsion, which will get bored and dead-air very soon.

I didn't say iPhone is not good. It's very good, too good that everyone uses.
I take my N900 out in public and the women come flocking. This only happened once before when I was taking a cute puppy for a walk.

N900 in public = taking puppy for a walk.

Yeah. No.

Posts: 1,425 | Thanked: 983 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Hong Kong
Originally Posted by JamesBond@ge View Post
Get a shotgun and go on a friends shooting rampage. You know? Like they do in US shopping malls.
I hope you're not living in US atm, otherwise DHS would knock your door very soon.

Tags
bada rox, crane